If you’re like me, you just love avocado. And when it comes to avocado, there is nothing tastier than to pair it with some fresh greens and tangy vinaigrette.
This salad comes together fast and can be made in a hurry when pushed for time.
The vinaigrette is the perfect match for this salad. Even if you are not a garlic fan, this dressing is divine. It is pleasingly spunky and can be altered to fit your individual taste buds.
Note: There are links within this post that we can earn a commission on. This is how we keep our site free for you! So we really appreciate you purchasing through our links.
- * 2 garlic cloves, minced
- * 1 ½ teaspoon rock or Himalayan salt, to taste
- * 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste
- * 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, to taste
- * 3 TBLS extra virgin olive oil
- * 8 cups arugula leaves (or other dark greens like watercress or spinach)
- * 1 avocado, cut into cubes
- * 2 tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- With a heavy knife, mince the garlic with the salt to form a paste.
- In a small bowl, whisk the garlic paste, lemon juice and mustard. Mix thoroughly. Add the oil until well combined
- In a large bowl, add the spinach and avocado. Lightly toss with vinaigrette. Season the salad with more salt and lemon juice, to taste.
- For a nice display, serve salad in avocado skins. Enjoy!
- Diet type: Vegan
- Diet tags: Raw