This is a very rich and moist vegan Chocolate Fudge Cake that melts in your mouth. Perfect for any occasion plus ideal for a decadent treat on special occasions.
This chocolate fudge cake is the best you will ever taste! It really does “take the cake”!
A raw vegan dessert that is outrageously delicious. I suggest that you make a double or even triple batch.
- * 1 ¼ cups dates
- * 1 cup walnuts or pecans
- * 3 TBLS coconut butter or oil (room temperature)
- * 5 TBLS cocoa powder
- * 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- * 5 TBLS unsweetened applesauce
- * Pinch of Himalayan salt, optional
- * 1/8 – ¼ cup water, if needed
- Line a pan with parchment paper or lightly oil a glass pan
- Add nuts to a food processor or blender and pulse until well crumbled. Depending on preference, you can leave the nuts in small pieces or pulse until they are close to a butter consistency
- Add dates to nut mixture. Pulse until combined
- Mix in the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth adding water ONLY if necessary. Just remember the mixture will thicken once it sets
- Pour the vegan chocolate fudge cake into the prepared pan. Cover with plastic or parchment paper to prevent the formation of a film or crust
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with cocoa powder, a mint sprig, chocolate sauce, coconut flakes or raspberries. Enjoy!
- Diet type: Vegan
- Diet tags: Gluten Free, Raw
The Perfect Gift
Ingredients for Chocolate Fudge Cake