Ways to Boost Energy
Are you feeling tired and worn out?
Do you need ways to boost energy before your workout?
Instead of grabbing a quick fix like coffee or pop, try a healthy energy drink instead. Jump start your day with an energy drink and natural ways to boost energy.
There are several healthy foods for energy boost that will keep you rejuvenated throughout the day.
Here is a small list of foods to create the best energy drink:
- Brown Rice: High in manganese which aids in maintaining high energy all day.
- Almonds: High in manganese and copper to keep energy surging throughout the body. Also has riboflavin that assists oxygen-based energy production.
- Walnuts: Contains high amounts of energy per weight. High in protein and keeps you going for the long haul.
- Bananas: A long-lasting surefire energy food with high natural sugar and potassium.
- Oranges: It portions out energy steadily over time. It is high in vitamin C and folate.
- Goji Berries: Increases energy and supports healthy mood, mind and memory. It also increases blood flow and oxygenates cells, fabulous foods for energy boost. Get liquid form instated of fresh berries, it is assimilated into the body easier.
- Yogurt: Rich in magnesium for slow release energy. High in glycogen and calcium, perfect for replenishing the system right after a work-out
- Honey: Provides energy for the muscles when needed; during and after exercise. Note: Not recommended for people with blood sugar problems.
- Aloe Vera: Ideal for the mid-day crash even when taken in the morning. Increases metabolism and energy, detoxifies and burns fat naturally. Buy only organic without added Irish moss (very bitter). There is even flavored Aloe Vera juice on the market.
- And for and excellent and great tasting Protein Powder try Maca Force
- 1 ¼ cup orange juice (organic)
- ¼ cup (2 ounces) Goji berry juice
- ½ cup yogurt (organic)
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 TBSP Aloe Vera
- 1 TBSP natural honey
- 1 TBSP walnuts or almonds, or both (chopped small)
- 2 teaspoons Maca Force
- 5 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix on low until well blended. Pour into desired glasses. Decorate with fresh mint sprig or orange slices.
- Diet Type: Vegetarian
- Diet Tags: Low Calorie, Reduced Fat, High Protein, Gluten Free, Raw
Organic Goji Berries
From goji berries to powder and juice, you can find a wide array organic products at a very reasonable price!
Aloe Vera Juice
The best of the best. Not just for burns!
Finding an organic AND palatable nutritional powder is almost imposable. I am telling you, Maca Force is the best on the market!! It is a little spendy but well worth it! Try a trial size first! I guarantee, you will be 100% hooked!
I am telling you, a good blender is soooo much easier! It will save you a lot of time! It is definitely worth the investment.