This herb soup is perfect for when you or a family member is not feeling up to par. It is nourishing and loaded with healing herbs.
This healthy and tasteful broth that will help you on your way to recovery. It is quick and easy to make plus it warms the body and soothes the soul.
- *1-2 TBL olive oil
- *½ to 1 onion, finely chopped
- *2 cloves garlic, minced
- *4 cups vegetable broth
- *1-2 carrots, thinly sliced
- *½ bunch spinach, chopped
- *A handful of seaweed; Nori, Kombu or Wakame
- *½ -1 cup Shitake mushrooms, fresh or dried, sliced
- *1-2 teaspoons miso or tamari
- *1 teaspoon honey
- *1-2 teaspoons each of rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, marjoram and sage
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, marjoram and sage. Cook 1-2 more minutes.
- Stir in carrots and cook until almost tender. Add mushrooms, spinach, seaweed, miso, honey and vegetable broth. Bring to a slow boil.
- Cook soup until vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot.
- Diet Type: Vegetarian
- Diet Tags: Gluten Free
Organic Tea at Its Best
When you or a family member are not feeling well, one of the best things you can do is drink plenty of soup and herbal teas. The Two Leaves Tea Company is committed to organic teas and has a wide selection to choose from.
Their commitment to organic teas and seeking out natural gardens clearly shows in the quality of their products. The result is a fabulous cup of tea that tastes like it’s been plucked and steeped directly from the gardens.
The organic teas from Two Leaves and a Bud are toxic-free and are packed with an abundant amount of nutrients. From the comfort of your home you can experience whole leaf natural organic tea. Simply refresh your diet with a wholesome cup of tea.
Amazon | At a Great Price
Products for the Two Leaves Tea Company can also be found on Amazon. It is a great place to find various gift boxes and specialty teas. Here is just a small view of what they have to offer.
Perfect Herbs for Cleansing and Detox
Although fresh herbs are the best sometimes they are not available. Second best is dried: