Vegan and gluten-free, these Raw Vegan Orange Balls are melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
They are full of tangy orange tartness that everyone will love.
Perfect for special occasions treats or anytime you have a hankering for a lightly sweet dessert.
Make plenty, these scrumptious vegan orange balls are a big hit!
- * 3 cups organic almond flour
- * 2/3 cups organic raw coconut flour
- * 1 teaspoon rock or Himalayan salt
- * ¼ cup organic agave nectar or maple syrup
- * 3-4 medium sized oranges, fresh squeezed juice (see note)
- * 4 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- * ½ cup organic coconut oil, melted
- Put all ingredients in a food processor. Blend until well combined
- Place the mixture into a bowl. Scoop out a spoonful at a time. Roll the mixture in the palms of your hands, form a bite size ball
- Roll in shredded coconut if desired
- Place balls in the refrigerator. Allow to firm for about 10 to 15 minutes
- Keep the vegan orange balls in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Otherwise they will get too soft. Enjoy!
- Diet type: Vegan
- Diet tags: Gluten Free, Raw
- Note: Mays substitute 6 organic lemons or other citrus fruit.
- Extra Note: You can also roll the vegan orange balls in shredded coconut for a decadent dessert. Or for contrast, roll in almond or coconut flour