Easy to make and delicious, even the kids will love this roasted cauliflower recipe.
Add more herbs and spices to suit your individual tastes.
Serve with a favorite soup, fresh salad and homemade bread.
Oh, now let’s not forget about the health benefits of cauliflower. Even Dr. Oz recommends cruciferous veggies for their life giving properties. Cauliflower may contain many health benefits like:
- High in antioxidants
- Prevention of cancer
- Digestive system support
- Possible anti-inflammatory
- Detox the body and regulate enzymes
Note: There are links within this post that we can earn a commission on. This is how we keep our site free for you! So we really appreciate you purchasing through our links.
- * 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
- * ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- * 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- * 1 TBLE fresh squeezed lemon juice
- * 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- * 1 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- * ½ teaspoon cumin (optional)
- * ¼ cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- * ¼ cup chives for garnish, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (220°C)
- Place florets in a large oiled casserole dish
- Drizzle cauliflower freely with oil. Season with garlic, lemon juice and preferred spices.
- Bake for 25 to 45 minutes, depending on size of florets. Cook until tender. Note: If cauliflower starts to darken to quickly, turn the oven temperature down. If not crisp enough, broil approximately 3 minutes or until golden brown
- If too dry, drizzle with a touch of olive oil and lemon juice, to taste
- Top with Parmesan cheese and chives, serve immediately
- Diet Type: Vegetarian
- Diet Tags: Low Calorie, Reduced Carbohydrate, Gluten Free